Skip to Questions

Ask A Librarian!


How do I get a book or journal article that the library does not own?

Last Updated: Jun 24, 2016  |  66 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


The MC students, staff and faculty can use our Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service to request items not owned by Speed Library. Request forms are found online for either a book request or a journal article request. Watch the following tutorial video to learn how to submit an ILL request:

For more information visit the Interlibrary Loan page or call the library reference desk at 601.925.3916.

Answered by Kathleen HutchisonBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More ways to ask us!

    • a small icon
      Via SMS: TXT your question to (601)326-2031  more info
    • a small icon
      Call us (601) 925-3916
    • a small icon
    • a small icon
      Ask in person on library 2nd floor at Reference Desk