Skip to Questions

Ask A Librarian!


What are course reserves and how can I find them?

Last Updated: Jun 24, 2016  |  24 Views
Topics: Reserves

Was this helpful? 0   0


Faculty members may place books, journal articles, or other materials on reserve in order to provide short-term circulation of required reading assignments. Reserve materials may be searched in MICAL (the online catalog) by either the professor's name or the course name. Learn how to search for course reserves in this tutorial:

The LRC/Reserves Desk is found on the library main floor. A current University ID card must be presented when borrowing reserves. Reserves may be in print copy or accessed electronically. For print copies, the most common loan time is four hours and is for in-house library use only. Electronic reserves are available anytime and may require your MC user name and password to view.

For additional information contact Wanda Mosley by e-mail at or call 601.925.3429.

Answered by Kathleen HutchisonBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More ways to ask us!

    • a small icon
      Via SMS: TXT your question to (601)326-2031  more info
    • a small icon
      Call us (601) 925-3916
    • a small icon
    • a small icon
      Ask in person on library 2nd floor at Reference Desk