How do I print out powerpoint presentations given out by my instructor?
Last Updated: Dec 09, 2014 | 28 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
To print out a PowerPoint presentation, please select "Handouts" format rather than "Slides" in the print dialog box.
- With the Powerpoint file open, click on the "Office" button and "Print"
- In the Print Dialog box under "Print What" (left bottom corner), use the down arrow and change from "Slides" to "Handouts"
- To the right, select 6 (or 9) for the number of "slides per page"
- Under "Color/grayscale" select "Pure Black and White"
- Click OK to print
Instruction for printing a PDF copy of a PowerPoint using Adobe Reader:
- With the file open, select "File" then Print
- In the print dialog box under "Page Sizing & Handling" (middle of the screen), select "Multiple"
- From the drop-down menu "Pages per sheet" select the number of slides you'd like per page
- To print in grayscale, check the box marked "Print in grayscale" at the top of the dialog box
- Click "Print" to send your documents to the printer