How do I print from my laptop in the library?
Using the WebPrint feature on Papercut allows you to wireless print documents from your laptop to a variety of networked printers around MC campus, including the library's printers.
How to use Web Print:
- Go to papercut.mc.edu
- Login using your MC username and password (This is the same password used for email)
- Click WEB PRINT on the left hand side of the screen
- Click Submit a Job » on the right hand side of the screen
- Choose the printer you would like to print to. For library's printers choose:
- adps1\m-lsl-1 for black and white printing
- adps1\m-lsl-color-1 for color printing
- Click 2. Print Options and Account Selection on the bottom right hand side of the screen
- Enter the number of copies you would like (By default it is 1)
- Click 3. Upload Document on the bottom right hand side of the screen
- Click Choose File at the top of the page (Note the listed file types that are supported: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, XPS, PDF)
- Click Upload & Complete » on the bottom right hand side of the screen
- Now it should show you the status of the print jobs. Once it is Held in a queue you must go to the printer's release station and login to release your job.
You can learn more about Papercut here: http://www.mc.edu/computerservices/kb/?ref_cID=80&bID=40&dd_asId=408