How do I access my course that is in MC Moodle?
Your course content is housed on MCMoodle course management system. It will be available for you to access when the class opens. Here is how to get started:
- Connect to the internet. (Firefox is the preferred web browser.)
- Type in the following web address: moodle.mc.edu. You can also reach the site by visiting the MC homepage at www.mc.edu, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting 'Moodle' under the “Current Students” menu.
- Login - Your login is the same as your MC gmail login username and password. All the courses in which you are enrolled should be there on your site. If not, contact your professor, as your course may not yet be available to you.
- Once you have logged in, you will see your name at the top right-hand side of the page. Click on your name, and the link will take you to your Profile page. Fill in your home town and other information. Be sure you upload a photo of yourself, so your classmates and instructor can identify you.
- Next, click on your course name located in the gold banner above (crumbs). You will be brought back to your course home page.
Be sure and look at the NEWS FORUM. The course homepage contains blocks on the left and right and a center column. The center column begins with “News Forum,” where your instructor will make announcements. The next row down is the weekly format. When the course opens, you will find course information, including a syllabus, schedule, and (if you are an online student) your assignments through Moodle that week. Be sure to print out your syllabus, as it will guide you throughout the course as well.