Skip to Questions

Ask A Librarian!


How can a student access a course that has ended to finish incomplete work?

Last Updated: Dec 11, 2014  |  44 Views

Was this helpful? 1   0


Once a course has been archived, your MCMoodle administrator can provide Incomplete students access using a role in Moodle called Incomplete Student. This role will allow the student to see the course even if it is hidden. This ensures all the other students in the class do not also have the ability to access the old course. The course will be moved into a category called Courses Still in Progress. This allows you to monitor the course and ensure that when the work is complete, the student is removed from the special role and the course is returned to its original category.

Prior to your student getting Incomplete status in MCMoodle, please fill out all necessary paperwork for the Registrar’s office. Then contact your Moodle administrator ( to arrange this access for your incomplete student.

Answered by Jessica ManzoBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More ways to ask us!

    • a small icon
      Via SMS: TXT your question to (601)326-2031  more info
    • a small icon
      Call us (601) 925-3916
    • a small icon
    • a small icon
      Ask in person on library 2nd floor at Reference Desk