Skip to Questions

Ask A Librarian!


How do I get an article where the PDF full-text is not included in the database? Can I order it?

Last Updated: Jun 24, 2016  |  72 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


For articles not owned by the library, you may request them through our Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service.  Request forms are found online for either a book request or a journal article request.  For more information visit the Interlibrary Loan page or call the library reference desk at 925-3916. You can also watch this video here that explains how to request an article or book via ILL.

Answered by Kathleen HutchisonBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More ways to ask us!

    • a small icon
      Via SMS: TXT your question to (601)326-2031  more info
    • a small icon
      Call us (601) 925-3916
    • a small icon
    • a small icon
      Ask in person on library 2nd floor at Reference Desk