Answered By: Kathleen Hutchison Last Updated: Nov 16, 2018 Views: 53
Answered By: Kathleen Hutchison
Last Updated: Nov 16, 2018 Views: 53
Food and drink are allowed in public areas of the library under the following conditions:
- Drinks are limited to those in closed containers such as covered cups, cans, or water bottles.
- Wrapped snacks are permitted such as chips, cookies, and candy.
- Other foods are not considered snack food and are not allowed. (This includes fast food and take-out meals.)
- Restricted areas where closed-top beverages and snacks are NOT permitted:
- at computer workstations
- in microform & copying areas
- in the MC Archives Room
- in specific areas as posted
- Delivery of food to the Library is not allowed.
- Spills should be reported immediately to library staff at the circulation or reference desk.
- Be respectful of others by discarding or disposing of trash properly.