Answered By: Kathleen Hutchison Last Updated: Nov 16, 2018 Views: 36
The Teaching & Learning Center (TLC) maintains video cameras and related equipment (tripods, microphones, etc) available for use by all Mississippi College students, faculty and staff. To ensure proper equipment care and maintenance, these rules govern the use of all TLC digital video equipment. You can request a camera using the online form linked here. Call 601-925-3224 or email email@example.com for more information.
Some things to note:
- Faculty members who assign projects to students should contact TLC staff in advance of the assignment to ensure that needed equipment will be available.
- Equipment is available for academic projects or college related activities. Equipment is not available for personal use.
- To ensure availability, borrowers should book needed equipment well in advance of the date of use.
- Equipment must be picked up during regular library hours (Monday - Friday) and may be checked out for up to 24 hours. Equipment checked out on Friday will be due on Monday.
- A current valid Mississippi College I.D. card is required to check out equipment.
- All borrowers will be given a brief tutorial on equipment use prior to check-out. A basic working knowledge of the equipment will be expected of all borrowers.
- Borrowers assume all responsibility for equipment in their possession.